Oops!! In the excitement of being nominated for the Liebster award, I, the spaz that you know now that I am, forgot that part of the deal was to pose questions for those bloggers that most inspire/entertain me. To nominate them as I have been by this lovely blogger (it matters not that I do not know their name at this point in time)
Like CJ from Feeding on Folly. The woman cracks me up every time I read her blog posts. And she’s totally down for drinking wine and munching on gourmet cheese and crackers with me. I think we kinda get each other.
Like Mitch Teemley, that grand storyteller. He’s the talented writer behind the blog The Power of Story. He’s so creative. And positive. And just an all around great guy.
Like Bitter Ben, from Ben’s Bitter Blog. He is the human bomb of bitterness, though something tells me he’s got a squishy center under all that snarkiness.
Like Kelly, my only friend in real life blogger. She blogs at The Transient Poet. I am quite awestruck of the beauty and clarity with which she writes. She most certainly has got the goods.
Like Blair, the always hilarious blogger at The Shameful Sheep. She tells the goofiest and most amusing stories. Love this chick!
Questions I demand amusing answers to:
- If you could be any animal on earth, what would it be and why?
- If you had to write the soundtrack of your life, what would be the first three songs on it?
- If your death was imminent, what would you choose as your last meal?
- What movie that has not yet been made would you pay good money to see?
- What was your favorite age to be and why?
- What is the one book that you has inspired you most with your writing and/or life?
- If you could live anywhere you damn well please, without that pesky restraint called money (or lack thereof), where would it be and why?
- What’s your favorite number and why?
I will wait with baited breath for your answers!